New Folksy Shop


I have managed to post a few items on my new Folksy shop (in between stressing about improving my work life balance and stressing about the play I'm directing).

You can check them out by clicking this link:

https://beta.folksy.com/shops/Merryflowers

I am trying to concentrate more on having a range of different items, rather than just necklaces and brooches. I am also trying to put more emphasis on keyrings and earrings.

Here are a few of the items I have uploaded already:


A lovely vintage style heart brooch with a flower.



A flower necklace made with one of my favourite flower motifs and with a crocheted chain of leaves.



A little doll keyring made in the traditional Japanese amigurumi style.

Can you tell I'm trying to force myself to include picture in my blog posts? I'm a very wordy person naturally, I always think a thousand words speaks better than a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment